American Restoration professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
Dehumidification can save money on restoration and replacement costs.
American Restoration believes that the lowering of moisture levels is a science and should only be performed by trained professionals. Don’t allow new restorers to damage your home or business.
The dehumidifiers operated by American Restoration professionals have the power and capability of removing moisture from, among other things:
• Interior paint
• Cement floors
Drying time is reduced because American Restoration professionals adjust the locations and types of dehumidifiers as drying conditions change.
American Restoration professionals will use the following to develop a “plan of attack” to rid your building of moisture, high humidity and the threat of dangerous mold development.
• Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
• The infrared camera may be used to identify water location.
• Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
• Truck mounted, and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
• Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
• Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
• Drying equipment helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
• Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
• High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
• Some situations call for unique drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.
Once the restoration begins, we will keep you informed and answer your questions all along the way. Moreover, all the while our skills and experience will make those signs fire damage, awful smoke odor and mess just go away.